Sunday, February 8, 2009
















































So here are a few pictures and a little about Gracie and me...



I am a single mother to a beautiful 2 year old girl named, Gracie Tyler Lund. I love her more than I could have ever imagined I could ever love somebody. She means everything to me and I am so lucky to have her! I am working as a behavioral therapist for children who have Autism. I have been doing this for about 6 years and absolutely love it. I learn so much from the kids and their families. Once again, I am lucky to have the job that I do.


I have had my struggles just as most people have and I believe I have overcome a lot in my life. I'm all about spreading awareness, so if I ever post something on here that makes you wonder why the hell I would let everyone know that about me, it's only because I hope that someone else can learn something from it...just a little warning :) I'm proud of who I am and not afraid to say how I got this far.




















No comments:

Post a Comment