Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to Salt Lake July 2009

This is a late post! Gracie and I went back to Salt Lake to visit at the end of July. We had so much fun! We got to see most of our friends and family and hope that we can see everyone else next time! Gracie misses her friends and her "sister cousin" so much! Here are some of the pictures of our trip...



Gracie put this head band on all by herself :)

Rebecca and Josh at the Pez party playing the Wii

Rachel and Gracie at Cherry Hill.


Cottonwood Heights. I went off the platform but I'll have to post that picture later.




I love this picture!





Making cupcakes. Gracie likes to lick and frost at the same time!




chocolate marshmallows. And this is my baby who hates to get messy!




Dino museum with Matt, Reagan, and Brooke.


Reagan and Gracie with the shark.



Dino museum.




Silly cousins!




I absolutely love this picture of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment