Saturday, August 15, 2009

How we've been filling our time!

So as many of you know, I have not been working since we got out here. I have found an amazing job now and am ready to go, but in the meantime this is what Gracie and I have been doing to fill our time. It's been crazy not working at all, but I've been lucky to have this time with her to try new things and let her be creative. She's done a ton of art projects which will be an entire other post and I'm hoping to get a mural started on her wall by an awesome company. Gracie has been having quite the imagination lately and keeps talking about a show where the, "dad has an aligator when he was little like my age and he put it in the washing machine and when they opened it up, the aligator was ruined and there was green fuzz all over. The dad cried and cried." Her EXACT words! I have no idea what she's talking about and have been on the search! So here are the pics...


We've been sleeping in :)

Flying paper kites with ribbon tied to them :)

Dressing up as fairy princesses with crazy headbands...


Crawling on the stools to the new table to make her like the new table...



Yes, making pink eggs...




Gracie is learning to wash dishes? She is actually teaching herself!


I cannot tell you how many desserts and dinners we have made together...



we pose for pictures together...


She did this all by herself!







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish we were closer to do all these fun things with you! You're such a great mom and she's such a cutie! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how freaking fun!! pink eggs? are you kidding me? that is great! looks like a fun summer so far. Wished we could be doing those things with you. I miss you. Coming to salt lake any time soon??

    ReplyDelete