Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Things...







So today we went to the zoo and Gracie absolutely loved it. She's been saying some of the funniest things lately...



1. Tonight at the restaraunt she told me to, "close my mind," so that she could put her hand in my drink. Of course she meant, "close my eyes."






2. I got lotion on her fingers after her bath and she hates lotion on her hands and cheeks for some odd sensory reason, but she started yelling, "get it off my skeeners!" That meant, "fingers."






3. We're going to go to Mickey on Ice and she keeps telling everyone she is going to sit on Donald's lap...hate to break her heart!






4. Gracie has been pretending to be my mom and tucked me in tonight, turned on the fan, gave me a Melatonin, and said, "I love you all the times!"






5. She has been pretending that remote controls are phones and calls my brother on a daily basis.






6. Tonight she insisted on dressing my mom and me in her pajamas...she was so serious about it that we had to make the best attempt to get them on as far as we could. When she pulled out the top of her two piece bathing suit I just had to put a stop to it!






7. She is getting way too old, way too fast!

1 comment: