Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gracie being a little manipulator!

So today we were at Barnes and Noble and Gracie has been asking for this stuffed octopus there. I told her she could have it today and she grabbed it and said, "Oh I love him. I can have 3. Is that a good idea?" After I said no she gave the octopus to me and then said I could have that one and she would get one for Reagan, her cousin, too. Just so you all know....I only bought the one. She just makes me laugh. She has also been obsessing over the little backpacks that they have there and today she said, "I have never seen the Hello Kitty or the car ones. We don't have them at home." She just cracks me up sometimes. And at this very moment she is sleeping with her precious octopus, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and a Hello Kitty rattle. Not to mention she is taking up the entire bed! Yep, that's my little nut :) Gotta love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment