Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney on Ice and more...

So this is going to be a short post because I am going on 4 sleepless nights because Gracie has been sick and now I am too. But...My mom and I went to Disney on Ice this past weekend and although Gracie was sick, she loved it! Her favorite part was watching Goofy fall on the ice. We had great seats and she's been wanting to go again every day!

I'm starting to teach Gracie letter recognition and number recognition. She knows her ABC's and how to count, but I want her to be able to put them out and put a label on them. She is loving this! I will have to get a video up soon.





































1 comment:

  1. thats fun! ireland got the flounder hat from the cotton candy. she still loves that ugly thing! i still need to do my disney on ice post! glad she had fun!

    ReplyDelete