Saturday, May 9, 2009

Matt's Ph.D graduation! Wohoo!!!

Yay! My brother got his Ph.D in Economics from the University of Utah! Congrats brother! We are all so proud of you! After the graduation they had an awesome party at their house! Here are some of the pictures!

Cute little family :)
Daddy and daughter!

Me, my brother, and my hiding daughter.


My grandpa and the grad!



My mom, dad, and brother.


The whole clan!


And again :)


Father and son :)

Reagan looking for her daddy through binoculars!


It was a long ceremony...at least they had each other!


Reagan's happy face!


Gracie's crazy happy face!

Yay!





After graduation toast (there were quite a few)



Cheers!

My dad was very proud!




Brooke was smart to put her name on her cup!

Baby Cora and Gracie!


Gracie telling Matt congrats!

























No comments:

Post a Comment