Saturday, May 9, 2009

Children's Museum...

Ah how sweet!
They had more fun pushing Matt as fast as they could than they did at the museum!

She loves her Unlce Matt!


This is the very first time she has held Matt's hand! I love this!



?

Sitting in a baby seat and thinking she is cool!


I told her she had to smile before I got on the swan with her :)


Mommy and Tigger.


Building a tower with Aunt Brooke and cousin Reagan.



What a little toughie! So cute!


Matt showing Gracie how to work the water.


Determination!


Taking Matt and Brooke on a ride!


So funny...Reagan checked everyone out at the market!

The big horse!

I'm not sure what this is.

Getting groceries.



So I've really been slacking on the posts and uploading my photos! I guess my 2 year old finally hit the terrible 2's and hey, I just haven't had time! :) But we have been having a lot of fun. This post is of the Children's Museum with my brother, sister-in-law and niece. The kids had a blast, and yes...that's my baby girl dressed as tigger!





































No comments:

Post a Comment