Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Fun!

Here's an addition to the other Valentine's day post... Every time I'm stressed out from work I need to look at these pics and realize that CA isn't all that bad :)


My cute little niece who cut her own hair!!!

Gracie and her tools! Yes, I got hit a few times by them.

My absolute favorite!



not such a great pic of me :)


Looks like she's going under!


She's such a nut!


My mom and dad.


Just the girls!

Me and my mini me :)

This is what she got for Valentine's Day.

We found a new park and it's only 30 minutes away! Welcome to CA and the lovely traffic :)




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Reagan cut all her gorgeous curls off! Good thing she's such a cutie. I love the pics of you lifting Gracie up in the air! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about all her curls!! oh man. She still looks adorable! Oh and speaking of adorable... Gracie is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete