Saturday, January 30, 2010

"We want them to run to us, not away from us."

Ok so there is something behind the title of this post, but that will have to wait. 11 weeks until the marathon. I'm going to wait and decide if I'm doing the half or the full depending on how my ankle holds up. I ran 8 miles this morning and ran through shin splints...not smart I know. But the run helped me get out all of my frustration that I had with work this last week. I'll be looking for a new company soon because once again I'm so disappointed in the way they want us to work with the kids. I've never been in the field of Autism for the money, and I'm never going to be. I want to work with the kids and families and help them suceed. So, I'll be posting again soon. Thanks Jen for the title of my post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment