Monday, November 9, 2009

Sea World

We had an awesome weekend. Right after I got off work on Saturday we went to San Diego to go to Sea World. Gracie liked it a lot more than I thought she would and now my memories of the place are great!

By the penguins!
Tricks...

Gracie and my mom laughing at the show.


Ha ha ha! She looks so happy!



My dad winning a prize for Grace.

Gracie petting a cat from the Pets Rule show!

Pets Rule show!

Shamu!

Not to leave out, my right eye had been twitching for 5 days from lack of sleep and still is!




Silly girl by the hot tub. Look at the steam!


San Diego




2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love her adorable smile and she looks so cute in her little swimsuit! Why are you so sleep deprived?

    What day would work best to hang out while you're out here? Brian might have to work the day after Thanksgiving, so maybe we could do it then. Just let me know! Megan's excited to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! that all looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete