Saturday, July 4, 2009

Craziness...











So I didn't write anything about the move so I thought I should now that we're pretty much settled in here. Gracie has adjusted so much better than I thought she would. She understands that she is far away from her cousin, uncle, and aunt and all of her friends and sometimes she will say that she doesn't like it here, but for the most part she is her happy little self. She loves the pool and her play room and has attached to one of her old dolls. Of course she named her, "Baby." She also named her kitty, "Kitty." I finally ventured out and tried to find my way around this place. It's so hard! But hopefully with time it will get easier. I love it here, but do miss everyone. Here are a few pictures that I took today of Gracie on her scooter...

No comments:

Post a Comment